In the morning when you just don't have time to make breakfast, make a cup of Raw Meal.
The Vanilla Spiced Chia makes for a perfect breakfast drink.
Just mix the power with water in your blender type cup, shake and it's done.
I don't like my Raw Meal so thick & i notice it thickens up very fast so I always add an extra 1/2 cup of water in my cup. I also add lots of ice cubes. You can mixGarden of Life Raw Meal Vanilla Spiced Chai in a blender with ice.
Makes a yummy anytime of the day meal.
Packed full of vitamins & 34g Proteain
and Gluten, Dairy and Soy Free
RAW Meal goes beyond organic by providing live probiotics and enzymes, Vitamin Code® RAW Food-Created vitamins and minerals, as well as nutrient Code Factors™ such as beta-glucans, SOD, glutathione and CoQ10, enabling natural recognition by your body.
Containing 26 superfoods from RAW organic seeds, sprouts and greens, RAW Meal provides 34 grams of protein, 9-16 grams of fiber (depending on flavor) and a healthy 2.5 grams of fat making it an excellent choice for “weight conscious” individuals. RAW Meal also offers 20 Vitamin Code vitamins and minerals providing at least
100% of the Daily Value of 16 key nutrients.
Just as important is what’s NOT included in RAW Meal. It is gluten-free, dairy-free and lactose-free. It has no fillers, no synthetic nutrients, no artificial flavors or sweeteners and no preservatives.
What are the Key Benefits of RAW Meal?
A convenient meal-on-the-go, RAW Meal is suitable for almost anyone including those on vegetarian or vegan diets, those on low carbohydrate diets or those with gastrointestinal sensitivities to milk, whey or other protein sources. RAW Meal offers the following:
- Provides the nutrition of a well-balanced, healthy meal
- Naturally filling, satisfies hunger, provides energy
- Excellent source of RAW organic, plant-based protein (34g) – including all essential amino acids
- Excellent source of 20 Vitamin Code vitamins and minerals – RAW Food-Created Nutrients and RAW Food-Chelated Minerals that enable targeted delivery and natural recognition by your body
- Excellent source of soluble and insoluble fiber (9-16g) depending on flavor
- Provides live probiotics and enzymes for healthy digestion
- Made exclusively from RAW natural, plant-based, whole foods – uncooked, untreated, unadulterated
- Contains 13 RAW organic sprouts, 4 RAW organic cereal grass juices, 5 RAW organic fruits, spirulina and chlorella
- No Trans Fats
It's recommended that you use 2 scoops with 16 ounces of water or low calorie fruit juice.
Intended to replace one meal daily.
FIVE (5) Lucky Simple Side of Life Viewers will win Vanilla Spiced Chai Raw Meal.
Good Luck Everyone!