First, the natural goodness of honey in Chestal Cough coats and soothes your throat. Then, the blend of safe homeopathic medicines gets to work loosening chest congestion thereby making all types of common coughs more productive for a speedier recovery.
Chestal Cough is your day and night solution—calming those dry, fitful coughs at bedtime so they don’t prevent sleep, but without drowsy side effects for the day.
By using Chestal you know that you are giving yourself or your children something that is safe and natural. I like the great honey taste of Chestal Honey and love the fact that it is non-drowsy. I am able to take it any time of the day and not have to worry about getting sleepy soon after. So far I have used my Chestal 5 times and each time I got very quick results with no side effects.
Instead of working against the body as a suppressant, Chestal works naturally with the body to improve the productivity of all types of common coughs. The natural goodness of honey in Chestal coats and soothes the throat (and it tastes good!), while the blend of homeopathic medicines loosens chest congestion, thereby making your cough more productive for a speedier recovery.
Chestal is your day and night solution—calming those dry, fitful coughs at bedtime so they don’t prevent sleep, but without drowsy side effects for the day.
Adults and children 12 years of age and older: Take 2 teaspoons every 2 hours.
Children 2 to 12 years of age: Take 1 teaspoon every 2 hours.
Not recommended for children under 2 years of age.
- Antimonium tartaricum 6C HPUS – Helps loosen thick mucus
- Bryonia 3C HPUS – Relieves dry and painful cough
- Coccus cacti 3C HPUS – Relieves cough associated with a tickling in the throat
- Drosera 3C HPUS – Relieves barking cough worse at night
- Ipecacuanha 3C HPUS – Relieves cough associated with nausea
- Pulsatilla 6C HPUS – Relieves wet cough during the day becoming dry at night
- Rumex crispus 6C HPUS – Relieves dry cough triggered by cold air
- Spongia tosta 3C HPUS – Relieves dry, croupy and barking cough
- Sticta pulmonaria 3C HPUS – Relieves nighttime hacking cough
Go HERE to find a retailer near you that sells Chestal.
Try Chestal and soothe your throat irritation with a rich honey base and no artificial flavors or colors.
in both regular and children's formula
Enter Below for your chance to win....