I had my shake around 8:45am and my tummy stayed full till around 1pm, in time for me to have my lunch. Raw Fit Marley Coffee flavor is a perfect start off your day morning drink. It help's burn fat, satisfies your hunger and fights cravings.
For those of you that eat Vegas, Gluten, Dairy or Soy free, it's perfect for you, since it's all those.
Since Marley Coffee Raw Fit does contain some caffeine, 36mg per serving I do have to be careful but I think I will be fine since that isn't much... The coffee flavor is very addicting. With only 180 calories per serving this is a perfect morning drink. Or even later afternoon pick my up.
- Support healthy blood sugar levels and burn fat naturally with the power of Svetol® Green Coffee Bean Extract, RAW Food Created Chromium, Organic Cinnamon, and Organic Sprouted Grains†
- Help regulate your cortisol levels and manage stress related cravings with RAW Organic Ashwagandha†
- Build lean muscle mass, help repair it after work-outs and sustain it on a sensible meal plan with 28g of RAW certified organic plant protein—a complete protein with 13 organic sprouts and a biological value of 98.2%!
- Naturally filling and satisfies hunger with RAW Organic Soluble and Insoluble Fiber from certified organic grains, seeds, legumes and fruits
- Promotes healthy and comfortable digestion and elimination with live probiotics and enzymes†
TRUE SUSTAINABILITYGarden of Life’s commitment to sustainability begins with organic farming. CERTIFIED ORGANIC plant protein from sprouted grains and legumes is truly good for our planet, unlike conventional farming practices that utilize 150+ synthetic pesticides leaching into our water supply and soil, promoting genetically modified seed crops and reducing our planet’s biodiversity. In addition to CERTIFIED ORGANIC farming practices, Garden of Life uses recyclable packaging, vegetable inks, sustainably farmed papers and 100% certified renewable wind energy credits to run our company’s operations.
Garden of Life ~ Raw Fit Marley Coffee Flavor
You will enjoy it just as much as I did.