Baby Sleeps Safe is a Sleep Panel and Sleep Pouch that works together to keep babies sleeping on their backs. And theres no need for a blanket thanks to the cozy Sleep Pouch. Baby Sleeps Safe is designed for use in the first year of life, because SIDS is most likely to occur during that time.
WHAT CAN PARENTS DO ABOUT SIDS
Here are some of the measures that the American Academy of Pediatrics recommends:
- Always place infants up to 12 months on their backs to sleep – never on their tummies.
- Only use a firm mattress in your baby’s crib.
- Never use a pillow.
- Remove all objects from a crib – including loose blankets and toys.
- Avoid your baby’s overheating. Clothe your baby lightly for sleeping, and don’t cover your baby’s head.
- Keep your baby smoke-free. Moms-to-be: don’t smoke during pregnancy. Moms and dads: don’t allow any cigarette smoke around your infant.
Baby Sleeps Safe is a two-piece system that allows you to replaces loose bedding and comfortably positions babies on their backs to help protect against
Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS).
You will know your baby is safe during sleep. Allowing you to get a better nights rest.
Baby Sleeps Safe comes in four colors.
Yellow, Pink, Blue & Cream
so your baby sleeps safe and you can sleep sound.
Baby Sleeps Safe is made from 100% flame resistant cotton.