Now it's one of the only oil type products I use.
This is truly a delicious, powerfully nutritious natural cooking and baking blend that we think you'll love. Here's why:
- Coconut oil has a low smoke point, limiting its uses in cooking. Blending with ghee naturally increases the smoke point, making our Coconut Ghee ideal for higher-heat cooking.
- Both coconut oil and ghee are natural, health building fats that complement one another beautifully, providing nutritional excellence with great taste and versatility. Ghee is rich in fat-soluble vitamins and short-chain fatty acids, whereas Coconut oil is rich in easily digestible medium-chain fatty acids that provide warmth and energy.
- Ideal for baking, sauteing, stir-frying and more. It adds delicate, exquisite flavor to all of your favorite foods and recipes without an overpowering coconut flavor.
- Coconut ghee is a shelf-stable, natural blend that, unlike polyunsaturated fats, is not susceptible to rancidity; it does not need refrigeration to stay fresh.
- No GMOs, no added salt, no preservatives, no Trans Fats, no colors or dyes, no MSG, no flavor enhancers. The only two ingredients are ghee and organic virgin coconut oil, with absolutely nothing else added to it.
From scrambled eggs, they won't stick, to sauteing vegetables.
Mash the Ghee into Cauliflower with chives, bacon & sour cream for loaded mashed cauliflower bake, excellent alternative to mashed potatoes. Cook chicken, fish or beef, or drizzle after your meat is done.
Also good on a piece of toast.
No matter what you put your Pure Coconut Ghee on you will be happy.
It's also shelf-stable and doesn't need refrigeration so it's easy to take with you camping or if you happen
to be lucky enough to live on the go.
Golden colored Ghee is prepared by melting and simmering unsalted butter until all the water evaporates and the milk solids settle at the bottom. The remaining butter oil is very stable, giving it a high smoke point which makes it an excellent choice to use for frying and sautéing and it can be stored without refrigeration for several months. Ghee is also known as Indian Clarified Butter, Seafood Butter, Drawn Butter, Butter Oil, or Ghee Butter. In India and other South Asian countries, it is also known as Desi Ghee, Pure Ghee, Asli Ghee or Ghritam. Ghee is a dairy product and as such it is gluten-free.